The Importance of Furnace Maintenance
Just like your family vehicle, furnace repair costs can be a concern where Lime home services can help. Our service technician team is trained to detect potential problems from condensate lines to blockage of secondary heat exchangers that can lead to trouble now or in the future.
Here is the benefits to you:
Your Health and Safety
Before we leave your home, we will ensure your furnace is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments can help:
- Detect carbon monoxide leaks
- Prevent the development of hazardous conditions
- Reduce dust particles and bacteria
- Help prevent a middle-of-the-night furnace breakdown
- Noticeable savings on your gas bill (15% - 20% savings PER MONTH).
- Preventative maintenance means less chance of a breakdown and extend the life of your furnace.
- Enjoy the comfort of a safe home for you and your family.
The Safety Gas Branch recommends your furnace is serviced/tuned-up once every year.
- Regular furnace maintenance can help sure that your heating equipment runs to manufacturers' design specifications
- Help reduce your monthly heating bills by ensuring your furnace is operating at peak efficiency
- Help increase the life span of your furnace.